NEW ENGLAND MOTOR PRESS EVENT VENUES
For special presentations to the New England media, carmakers hire the Automotion garage or the Larz Anderson Auto Museum. They are highly cost-effective places for “personalized” vehicle launches, introductions of new technology, or simply to meet and interact with NEMPA.
The Automotion Garage
The Automotion Garage, Middleborough, Massachusetts—
- Easy access—just 10 minutes off Rte. 495 at Exit 4.
- Within easy reach of most NEMPA media members
- 14,000 square feet, heated
- Three separate display areas, one movable car lift
- Catering options
- Seating for groups as small as a dozen and as large as 150 people
- Ample space for loading and unloading transporters
Contact John Lawlor at 508-378-3023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Larz Anderson Auto Museum
For events that demand a more formal setting, NEMPA recommends the Larz Anderson Auto Museum, home to America’s oldest car collection, in Brookline, Massachusetts.